It was another great signing day for the Ducks. They pulled in a top 25 class and got some commits on signing day itself. Unfortunately, the news isn't so good for the basketball team, which needs to fix their turnovers quickly with Colorado coming to town tonight.
- Oregon pulled in another top 25 recruiting class, so let's meet the recruits! GoDucks has a 20-minute video of highlight film of the new Ducks. Who needs to get anything done this morning?
- A couple of the big recruits that signed with Oregon made their decisions publicly yesterday, and ESPN got videos with them. Kevin Gemmel talked with 3 Ducks from San Diego yesterday, Darren Carrington and Tyree and Tyrell Robinson, on why they chose Oregon. There's also a video with Oregon signee Torrodney Prevot, who made his decision to go to Oregon as he was deciding.
- The top player in the class is Aloha's Thomas Tyner. He talked with John Canzano yesterday. Yes, I'll put up with Canzano to hear Tyner.
- How about one more? Here's Jesuit's Doug Brenner signing his LOI.
- Switching gears to basketball, according to Coach Altman, Oregon's turnover problem is "completely out of control." Adam Jude has a shocking note: "In their past three games, the Ducks have more turnovers (65) than field goals made (64) and more than twice as many assists (30)." Ugh. I'm not looking forward to the game tonight against Colorado. But at least it's at home, where the Ducks have been very good lately.
- Five Ducks have been invited to the NFL Combine: Kiko Alonso, Kenjon Barner, John Boyett, Dion Jordan, and Kyle Long. No Michael Clay?
- Lastly, some good memories courtesy of Ted Miller. He looks at Kenjon Barner against USC in his top performances of 2012.