USA TODAY Sports
Oregon's pro day will take place today, including a portion that will be broadcast online at ESPN3 beginning at 1:30. Meanwhile, the Ducks will face washington for the third time tonight in Las Vegas and both the baseball and softball teams picked up wins.
I am on my way to catch a plane this morning, so the fix will be quick hitting. Enjoy:
- Rob Moseley has a story on Ryan Clanton, who spent the winter interning with a construction company while also working out in preparation for today's Oregon pro day.
- Aaron Fentress has a story on Michael Clay's preparations for today's showing in front of NFL scouts, which reportedly included adding 15 pounds of muscle.
- Kevin Gemmell also has a summary of Pac-12 players who appear in Mel Kiper's positional rankings. Kyle Long appears at Guard and Dion Jordan at outside linebacker.
- The first day of the Pac-12 tournament is over, and the Ducks will take on washington tonight in the quarterfinals.
- The Ducks won their final non-conference baseball game 10-4 against Texas State last night. Of note, Oregon seven pitchers last night in an effort to limit work and keep everyone available for this weekend's matchup against USC.
- The #9 Oregon softball team swept New Mexico in a doubleheader yesterday on the strength of two one-hit shutouts. In game one Jessica Moore allowed only a first inning single in a 10-0 rout and freshman Cheridan Hawkins struck out 13 Lobos to finish just three off the single-game school record.