Littering and.......smoking the reefer. Now to teach you boys a lesson, me and officer Rabbit are going to stand here while you three smoke the whole bag.
Onto the Quack:
- If you haven't yet done so, make sure to join the ATQ Tourney Pick 'Em. Winner gets a free shirt of their choice from The Duck Store (up to $25 value).
- Neither Oregon nor Oklahoma State has any NCAA Tournament "experience." Tony Woods, who played in the tourney as a freshman at Wake Forest, is the only player for either team who has been there, while the Cowboys only have one player who has even been in the NIT. I'm not sure how much stock I put into the experience idea, but its interesting nonetheless. Make sure to check out Takimoto's video preview of this game.
- Adam Butler, the proprietor of pachoops.com, is a good friend of the blog and asked me to write a career retrospective on E.J. Singler for his site. In four years of continuous change for this program, E.J. has been our rock. Adam also gives his thoughts on how the Ducks may do in this year's tournament.
- Dana Altman was brought in to establish consistency in the program after the boom-or-bust cycle that marked the Ernie Kent era. As Adam Jude notes, after three straight 20-win seasons, it's mission accomplished.
- Your Pac-12 Men's Track and Field Athletes of the Week have been announced. For field, it went to freshman hammer thrower Greg Skipper, who won the Oregon Preview with a throw of 210-10, a personal record by six feet. The Track Athlete award went to De'Anthony Thomas, who won the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m relay. Is there anything that guy can't do?
- Finally, noted forecaster Nate Silver gives us a 0.3% chance of making the Final Four. SO YOU"RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!