- Oregon plays in Boulder tonight, attempting to best Colorado in their second meeting of the year. A win will give Oregon the #1 seed in the Pac-12 tourney. Beating both Colorado and Utah over the next few days will give the Ducks the outright conference title. Here's the RG's game preview of the game tonight.
- Pacific Takes' blogger round-up calls the Oregon/Colorado matchup the most interesting of the week.
- The Oregon women's track team is going for their 4th straight indoor national title. The two-day meet starts tomorrow. The 4th-ranked Ducks will face heavy competition from LSU, Texas A&M, Kansas, and Arkansas. Seniors Jordan Hasay, Anne Kesselring and Becca Friday have never not won an indoor title, though this year will probably be their toughest challenge.
- Liz Brenner is up for another award. She's now a semifinalist for the Sullivan Award, given to the top amateur athlete in the United State.
- Lastly, Kevin Gemmel has some college football playoff speculation. While the SEC is in the best position once a playoff arrives in 2014, the Pac-12 is set up very well, and may be the only other conference capable of placing two teams in the playoff. Questions on the committee's decision making still loom, but I'm excited for the possibility of a shift away from the polls.
Drop anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!