C'mon. Ninja kick the damn rabbit.
Onto the Quack:
- Aaron Payne's 9th inning triple broke a 3-3 tie, as the Oregon baseball team got only their second win at Goss Stadium since the reinstatement of the program, 6-3 over Oregon State. The victory doesn't count in the Pac-12 standings, where OSU remains a game up on Oregon, but is an absolute resume win for the Ducks.
- Rob Moseley continues his look at spring football, and gives a status report after Tuesday's practice. Among concerns are that Dwyane Stanford could have a "long-term" injury.
- Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson is staying for his sophomore season. This is good news for the depth of the Pac-12 next year.
- Kiko Alonso is moving up draft boards.
- In the wake of the Ed Rush scandal, the Pac-12 is going to commission a review of officiating during the Pac-12 tournament.