- Dion Jordan is headed to New York for the NFL draft, as he has skyrocketed up the draft boards. Most mock drafts have him going to Jacksonville with the second pick, though it sounds like the Chiefs may pick him with the top selection.
- Eugene has been awarded the 2016 Olympic Trials. This will mark the 3rd consecutive time the trials are held at Hayward Field. For more on track & field and events that may be in Eugene, check out Dave and Matt's podcast with Ken Goe from yesterday.
- Rob Moseley's piece today is on Andre Yruretagoyena. While he was the top OL prospect in the 2011 class, he hasn't seen the field a whole lot while others from his class have become starters. Andre blames much of that on a loss of confidence on his part, but he also had to completely reshape his body, losing 30 pounds of fat and gaining muscle in its place. With departures and injuries during spring camp, he's practicing at guard with the first string, and sounds like he could provide good production this season.
- Ayele Forde received a scholarship earlier in the spring, and was quite surprised by it. KEZI has a nice piece on the process from walk-on to scholarship for Forde.
- The football team isn't the only one in the middle of spring practice. The national runner-up volleyball team will be hosting some spring scrimmages.
- Lastly, Oregon baseball's road trip continues. The Ducks head to Berkeley to take on Cal this weekend. Cal has a losing record in conference and were swept at Arizona over the weekend.
Got anything else? Leave it in the comments. GO DUCKS!