It's still one more day until Friday. Here is some Quack to help pull you through:
- The biggest news, or lack thereof, is that Oregon's notice of allegations was made public via a public records request. There is nothing surprising here--its the exact same set of charges that Oregon was willing to plea to in a summary disposition. The question seems to be how hard the NCAA will look at a 'repeat violator' clause stemming from the J.J. Arrington incident in 2004.
- Oregon track and field will be at the NCAA West Preliminaries this week in Austin.
- Ken Goe profiles mid-distance runner Elijah Greer.
- FishDuck revisits the 2007 Michigan game.
- Damyean Dotson has accepted a tryout to the Team USA U19 team.
- Finally, if you didn't catch yesterday's ATQ Podcast with Dan Rubenstein of SB Nation and the Solid Verbal, do so today.