- There are those days in Spring where you just have to shake your head and walk away. That was Sunday. After dropping the first game of the Super Regional to Nebraska on Saturday, the Ducks fought back in the 7th of game 2 to force extra innings and eventually set up a decisive game 3. Unfortunately, it was not to be and the Lady Ducks will not be making a return trip to the Women's College World Series.
- The short-handed Ducks suffered a blow at the end of the season to the Utah Utes as six players sat out including Ryon Healy and Jimmie "Sure Thing" Sherfy. The Ducks needed a win and an Oregon State loss to claim a share of the Pac-12 title before next week’s regional. Ultimately, neither happened.
- It wasn't all bad news for the Diamond Ducks though as they were named a host regional site by the National Conglomerated Authoritarian Association (NCAA). Not that the Dick-tators in Indy have any idea that we actually hosted a Regional and Super Regional last year. This is your daily reminder that Mark Emmert is a husky.
- Oregon Track and Field is preparing for the NCAA Championships in Eugene and 29 Ducks have qualified. In that field is also Dior Mathis, Arthur Delaney, BJ Kelley and DAT in the 4x100 relay.
- Here is a list of all events, days and times for the NCAA Championships. If you're in the area, make sure to stop by Hayward Field and root on the Ducks.
That's all the quack I got. Just remember quack, like rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.