- Though Jake Reed was dropped from the No. 1 pitchers role midseason, he'll be starting the regionals for the Ducks against South Dakota State. Reed has struggled his last two outings, but he has postseason experience, and this move will give Horton the opportunity to to start Tommy Thorpe and Cole Irvin on Saturday and Sunday. Bob Clark of the Register Guard has a few more notes on how the move will affect the rest of the pitching rotation.
- It was a disappointing end for the Oregon softball team, but they're still racking up the accolades. 4 Ducks made the All-American team, including 3 to the first team.
- Rob Moseley has a few more notes on the TV schedule announced yesterday. It sounds like it's expected that Fox Sports 1 will replace the Speed Network on both Comcast and DirectTV, so that's good news. But Pac-12 and DirectTV still have no end in sight for an agreement, and it doesn't sound like Pac-12 is going to budge.
- Oregon golf coach Casey Martin is going for the US Open once more. He wants last year's appearance to be more than a fluke, and will play in a qualifier Monday to be able to play in the US Open later in a couple weeks.
- In a bit of non-sports related news, the University of Oregon is installing a new President today. After 10 months on the job, Michael Gottfredson will officially become the President of the school. Gottfredson has a goal of raising a billion dollars, which would help combat some of the serious systemic funding issues facing the school.
That's all I got. If you have anything else, leave it below. GO DUCKS!