Dvieria is deep in the woods this weekend, so I'll be standing in for him on this all important Friday Video Quack Fix.
On to the Quack:
- Former Churchill High School and University of Oregon multi-sport standout Jordan Kent is running a skills camp this summer where he focuses on the fundamentals used in all sports, as well as the mental and emotional aspects of the games.
- Football Recruiting is in full force for the 2014 class, but that doesn't mean other sports are slowing down either. Paul Westhead continues to mine Southern California for players, as he snagged a commitment from point guard McKynzie Fort for the 2014-15 team.
- The whimpering end to Oregon's saga with the NCAA continues to spawn discussion about the future of the NCAA's power over programs, including the Sporting News' question of whether the governing body can even punish the University of Miami with a straight face.
- Ted Miller decrees that Oregon is still "messing with Texas" in the recruiting wars.
- Finally, for your Friday video of the week, enjoy my favorite video starring Independence Day lead actor Will Smith.