Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- Thursday was a mental day with a walk-through.
- Moseley made a point to say that he wouldn't include highlights going forward at risk of divulging too much information.
- Also, "aplomb" is defined as "having self-confidence". Looks like Rob is on a vocabulary kick. That should get the ATGrammar nerds excited.
- Clutch field goal drills saw both kickers make 36-yard field goals.
- Last season's injuries along the defensive line has created depth.
- How Nicholls can beat Oregon according to the ODE.
- The Hatfield-Dowland Complex distorts the athletic and academic balance.
- Oregon has some of the worst uniforms according to Gizmodo.
- A preview of Saturday's football matchup from the Nicholls perspective.
Blurb of the Day
Yes, I'm doing a shameless plug for the ATQ Twitter account but this is great information.
Former Oregon QB Bryan Bennett's line tonight. 9/15 for 169 passing, 12 carries for 106 yards, 3 TD in Southeastern Louisiana's 45-7 victory— Addicted To Quack (@AddictedToQuack) August 30, 2013