Highlights (from Oregon's official practice report):
- Oregon practiced in full pads on the outdoor practice fields.
- De'Anthony Thomas returned a kickoff, the first rep of practice, for a touchdown.
- Byron Marshall looked much better than he did on Saturday.
- Am I the only one that finds the most disturbing fact of the Oklahoma State allegations that so many players sold out their school?
- The Sporting News has their preseason basketball rankings out, and the Oregon men come in at No. 13. That squad is absolutely loaded this year.
- One squad that is not loaded is the women's basketball team. They released their schedule yesterday, which includes a road trip to UConn.
- Andrew Greif with a very nice feature on the obstacles overcome by cornerback Troy Hill.
- Jason Quick on Marcus Mariota's completion percentage.