Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- The team was at the Mo Center in full pads.
- Many players are heading out of town for the weekend including Marcus Mariota who's heading home to Hawaii.
- Practice was focused on development of younger players and getting healthy.
- A 5-year-old boy named Henry was able to visit practice via the Make-a-Wish Foundation. DeForest Buckner's girlfriend, who works for Make-a-Wish, helped coordinate and make it happen.
- Former Oregon QB Joey Harrington is doing his best to make lemons out of lemonade.
- An overview of the faces behind the Oregon program, including some Autzen expansion talk.
- Look out SEC, here comes the Pac-12.
- More bye week analysis.
- The Golden Nugget says Alabama is a 3-point favorite over Oregon in a potential BCS Title Game matchup. Roll Ducks.
- Darrell Hunter has been granted a sixth year of eligibility to play for Oregon Baseball in the Spring.
- Some Pac-12 Football power rankings.
Blurb of the Day
Hey, there's a familiar face!