I sent a reminder email and everything.
But, like wide receivers in a Nick Holt defense, sometimes things get through. Dave and Jake's ballot's this week are MIA, so we'll have to make-do without them. Here's what Noah, Dom, and I ended up with after Week 4's games.
|Rank||Team||Points (75 Max)|
Also receiving votes: Arizona State (7), Fresno State (5), Arizona (4), Washington State (4), Notre Dame (2), Florida (1)
Notes from this week:
- Oregon's back on top, and it's all Tako's fault - Alabama, the top team in the Week 3 QuackPoll, sleepwalked through a 31-6 win over Colorado State. It didn't look good, and it costs the Tide this week. Losing Jake's and Dave's ballots, both of whom had 'Bama at #1 last week, would have been enough to knock them to #2. Tako dropped the Tide all the way to #7 in his poll, and that was enough to drop Alabama below Clemson to #3 in the combined ballot.
- I am convinced that LSU will be the #4 team in every combined poll, no matter how anyone feels about them.
- Week 5 is gonna change EVERYTHING - Alabama-Ole Miss, LSU-Georgia, UCF-South Carolina, and Wisconsin-Ohio State all have serious QuackPoll implications, and at least two of those should be fun to watch (I'll leave it to you to figure out which two).
- Michigan should probably stop sucking - The Wolverines are 4-0, and dropping like a rock. After consecutive nail-biting wins over Akron and UConn, Michigan has fallen from #5 all the way to #25, and the only reason they're ranked at all is because Dom sees good in them, putting them at #18 in his ballot.
- This week, we like... Alabama (Noah's #1), Washington (Tako's #3), Louisville (Dom's #6)
- This week, we hate...Miami (Noah's #22), Stanford (Tako's #15), Baylor (Dom's #17)