- Happy I Hate Washington Day!, though it won't prove very happy unless the Ducks can start remembering how to play defense. Have you punched your picture of Ryan Appleby yet?
- Sing it with me: I hate dawgs - shoot 'em in the head - set 'em on fire - cuz I hate washington.
- Josh Huff appears to be the standout receiver at the Senior Bowl, and this isn't the first article where I've seen people throwing around TY Hilton comps.
- Baseball season is right around the corner. Jake will have ATQ's wrap from media day up later this morning.
- Softball enters the season at No. 8 in the national rankings.
Breaking News of the Day:
Tweet of the Day:
RT: Paid my bet to @atqdave. For picking the Beavers this year he gets a bottle of Mount Gay Rum and Sheep Dip Scotch. Makes sense.— Matt Daddy (@mattdaddysblog) January 23, 2014
WTF Result of the Day:
USC beat Cal in basketball. Oh, god, we're gonna be a one bid league. Arizona can already carve their name onto the conference championship trophy.
That's all I've got. If you find anymore quack, please share.