- Men's Basketball pulled a duck out of a hat last night in Salt Lake City with a comeback win against Utah in overtime, 70-68. We also were taught that if a ball does not pass completely through the net, it doesn't count as points. Check out ATQ rookie Sean's recap.
- Everyone was super pumped about Damyean Dotson's steal and dunk but the last few seconds provided a stark reminder that you have to play defense until the very end because Utah got a wide open look at a game winning shot. They make that and we have a very different narrative this morning.
- After their performance last night, Utah's program might finally be starting to earn that respect it has been looking for.
- Oregon Lacrosse is holding their annual 7-on-7 clinic on February 15th.
- Phil and Penny Knight gave the second largest publically announced donation of 2013 with their pledge of $500 million to the Oregon Health and Sciences University Foundation.
- The guys over at Coug Center have proposed an alternative to the term "Coug'd it", one that I hope everyone will get behind.
- Former Cal head football coach Jeff Tedford is heading to the NFL.
Blurb of the Day
Not a good look.
Alabama is now 0-1 in the Lane Kiffin Era— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) January 3, 2014