- New York Yankees' shortstop Derek Jeter is retiring and someone decided to go ask members of the Oregon Baseball team what they thought about it with some predictable results.
- Softball heads to Las Vegas to participate in the Easton Desert Classic this weekend. The Ducks are 4-1 and ranked at number 10 in the nation going into the weekend. With 5 other teams participating in the event, Oregon has a great shot and moving up in the national rankings and building some momentum.
- Here's a great feature on the Hatfield-Dowlin Complex at Autzen Stadium including some amazing photographs and floor plans with an architectural feel. Definitely worth checking out.
- The Pac-12 isn't planning on adjusting security measures in light of the spitting incident at Arizona State.
- Timothy Schley, who was a graduate Athletic Trainer for the Oregon Ducks Football team during the 2008 season, was arrested yesterday for alleged sexual abuse of a student at Willamette High School where he worked. He apparently was in a relationship with the student and police are investigating if others were involved.
Blurb of the Day
Ducks and Beavers, doing good things.
Friday Video of the Week
It has been awhile since we've had a good old fashion Friday Video of the Week. Time to restart that tradition. This week, we have a very fun rendition of "Sweet Child O' Mine" done in New Orleans Jazz style.