Hope everyone is enjoying their (hopefully) three-day weekend. Here is some President's Day quack:
- Does Oregon basketball finally have their act together? We won't know until we see what they do against Washington th is week, but a 93-83 Civil War victory has at least stopped the bleeding.
- The news was also good for the Oregon baseball team, which improved to 3-0 on the young season with a 6-5 10-inning decision over Hawaii. Freshman P Matt Krook showed us that he may be very special.
- Ted Miller ranks the Pac-12 student sections. Oregon ranks No. 3, it's small size allowing Arizona and Utah to rate over it.
- Oregon's indoor track teams had a very good showing at the Husky Classic.
- Bruce Feldman gives his take on Oregon and a potential National Title run.
Refresh Button Use Of The Day
That's all the Quack I've got for today. If you find more, post it in the comments. GO DUCKS!