Not having an NFL team, I'm having a tough time figuring out who to root for. I've written out some of my pros and cons here to see if I can settle up before the game. Stay here, relax with your fellow Ducks fans and enjoy the game. You are watching it for the game, right?
- They have that cool color of green.
- My neighbors are big Seahawks fans and I generally like to see them happy
- Northwest Pride
- They are WAY too close to the Washington Huskies for my liking.
- Pete Carroll is their coach.
- Denver losing means I have to hear more about "Tebow would have won a Super Bowl".
- Peyton Manning would get a ring which would all but end the talk about his issues in the post-season.
- Most analysts seem to be taking Seattle, always like an underdog.
- The "Legion of Boom" wouldn't have anything to talk about.
- They wear orange. Screw that.
- Not enough former Ducks actually playing in the game for Denver.
- The created "Tebow Mania" and they should really suffer for it.