Some Quote of the day:
We played our way out of it. Now we’ve played our way close to being back in it. We’ve got a great opportunity.
--Dana Altman on his team's chances to finish strong and earn an invite to the NCAA tourney.
- Despite the men's basketball team's three-game winning streak, the inconsistent play that has plagued much of the season has remained.
- Ted Miller's offseason spotlight on Oregon focuses on the tight end position. Miller also has a spring position breakdown on the league's quarterbacks. Spoiler alert: Oregon's in good shape.
- The baseball team is 7-0 and will play their first game at PK Park tonight against Portland. Rob Moseley counts down three reasons the Ducks are unbeaten through the first two weeks of the season.
- In NFL combine news, Boseko Lokombo showed off his speed, clocking in with the sixth fastest 40-yard time among linebackers. Also, the AP has an article on Colt Lyerla and his quest for a second chance.
- The women's golf team had a runner-up finish at the Westbrook Spring Invitational this weekend. Their 16-under-par score through 54 holes was a school record for a tournament -- marking the second time they have broke this particular record this year.
- After a controversial disqualification had put Jordan Hasay on Team USA for the the 3,000, Hasay withdrew her protest after Gabe Grunewald bumped her near the end of the finals on Saturday, causing her to break stride.