- Men's Basketball beat UCLA, keeping hope alive for an NCAA Tournament bid. Check out Sean's recap for all the juicy details.
- Oregon Baseball is off to a great start and while most people predicted that the team would be all about small ball in pitcher friendly PK Park, the bats have awakened as well. Maybe the team shouldn't be written off as powerless quite yet.
- Nameless, faceless opponents. George Horton may say that about Cal State Fullerton on a professional level but when you look at the Titans and Ducks on a personal level, there are a lot of connections between the two programs.
- While Oregon may have a decade of dominance over Washington in football, the Huskies own a similar streak over Ducks Tennis. Here's a story about the rivalry.
- The Diamond 9 Citrus Classic is this weekend and your 14-1 Oregon Softball Team will be taking on the number 1 team in the nation, the Florida Gators, during the tournament.
- The Women's Basketball Tournament starts next week in Seattle but before the Ducks get there, a last homestand awaits for the seniors when Oregon takes on the Arizona schools.
- Great article in the Daily Emerald yesterday where Oregon tight end Pharaoh Brown reflects on the December snow incident and resulting suspension.
- Time for some spring football previews, starting with each Pac-12 schools' offensive line. Mana Greig is gone but 4 starters return. Tyler Johnstone will miss spring practices due to knee surgery.
Blurb of the Day
I'm really impressed with UCLA's defense. When they get up in your face, it doesn't matter that you're three feet out of bounds.
Never should have gone to OT... This is the play Mike inbounds to Johnny who turns it over. pic.twitter.com/HkGyZrfCRp— SuperMegs (@ThisIsCoach) February 28, 2014
Friday Video of the Week
And finally, we'll leave you with Mario and Fafa playing the classics. Enjoy your weekend and Go Ducks!