- Selection Sunday came and went and Ducks are a #7 seed and will take on BYU Thursday around noon on TruTV. It's been a crazy couple of weeks for the Ducks as they went from firmly out of the tourney to a #7 seed. All in all, this is a very favorable position for the Ducks and if they continue to play like they have the last month and a half, another sweet sixteen appearance could be in the cards.
- Anyone remember how Oregon did the last time they faced BYU in a postseason game?
- Here's a breakdown of how all the Pac 12 teams that made the tourney got slotted. Speaking of other Pac 12 teams, Oregon State is set to host a CBI game for the 4th time in 7 years. Yikes.
- The Ducks baseball team won their first Pac 12 series of the season taking 2 of 3 from USC. The weekend started out rough as they dropped the first game 3-2. The Ducks rebounded on Saturday to get their first conference win 7-2, and finished off the Trojans Sunday 7-2 again.
- Huge props to the track field squad as they brought home two National Championships this weekend. The men took it over defending champions Arkansas, and the women got their fifth straight. I mean seriously, five straight indoor national championships for a school without an indoor facility. That's crazy.