- Andrew Grief takes a look at some of the interesting numbers from the men's basketball season, which include several school records.
- The women's basketball season ended yesterday with a 93-85 second-round loss to Washington in Eugene. Similar to the men's team, the women were unable to hold onto a 12-point halftime lead. The loss marks the end of Coach Westhead's tenure as well as the playing careers of Ariel Thomas and three other seniors.
- After his friday night gem against Utah, Tommy Thorpe was named the Pac-12 pitcher of the week. Thorpe held the Utes to just three hits over eight innings while striking out five in 1-0 victory.
- Ted Miller summarizes a Canzano article that indicates the Pac-12 schools may not be netting nearly as much money from the new TV deal as you might think, particularly the Ducks and Trojans who were the conference leaders under the old deal due to more TV appearances.
- Dale Newton has write up on a new wrinkle he thinks Oregon might incorporate from the Arizona playbook: the "package play" formation in which the QB reads a linebacker or safety rather than a defensive lineman.
- The softball team routed Utah on Monday 14-3 to complete a three-game sweep. Kailee Cuico led the way on offense with six RBI, four of which came on a third-inning grand slam.