- The basketball teams hosts Arizona State tonight as they kick off the final week of the regular season. The Ducks could really use a split against the Arizona schools to keep momentum heading into the Pac-12 tournament.
- Jason Calliste wants revenge on Arizona State after losing to them twice, including a loss in last year's NIT.
- Andew Greif has a basketball roundup with an update on Damyean Dotson's status: Coach Altman thinks he'll be able to play tonight.
- In case you missed Sean's post from yesterday, Mike Moser was named the Athlon Sports' National Player of Week after combining for 32 points and 32 rebounds in Oregon's sweep of the LA schools.
- The baseball team is also in action today with a double header against Seattle. Originally scheduled as a two-game series over two days, the weather forecast for tomorrow led to the schedule change.
- Moseley writes that the football team is using last season's losses as motivation as they head into spring football.
- Ted Miller breaks down the defensive tackle position across teams in the Pac-12, noting that Oregon is losing both Wade Keliikipi and Ricky Heimuli. Kyla Bonagura also has a post ranking each conference's coach's best team -- which isn't all that interesting for the Ducks given last year was Heifrich's only season.
- The women's basketball team face the seventh-seeded Washington State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament this Thursday in Seattle.
Tweet of the day: