- The big news from yesterday's spring practices was Johnathan Loyd joining the team as a wide receiver and punt returner. Moseley does have some other highlights from the session, including an offense vs. defense tug-of-war.
- Marcus Mariota offers his thoughts on the recent unionization effort by the Northwestern football team and appears to be of the mindset that a scholarship and the other perks of being a college athlete are adequate compensation.
- Women's basketball has hired Gonzaga's Kelly Graves to replace Paul Westhead. By what I've seen, Graves appears to have been the Ducks' top target
- The baseball team has six non-conference games in the next week beginning tonight with a game against Portland. This weekend, Oregon has three games against UC Riverside followed by a single game against San Diego on Monday.
- Two Ducks were named conference player of the week as softball player Kailee Cuico and lacrosse captain Caroline Federrighi were both selected. Cuico had three homeruns and 12 RBIs to lead the Ducks to four wins last week, including two against top-ranked UCLA. Meanwhile, Federighi helped lead the Oregon defense to two wins in the Bay Area to keep Oregon undefeated in league play.