- The big news from yesterday was the announcement that Jake Rodrigues will transfer from Oregon. Rodrigues called the decision purely a "football decision" and will look to land in a spot with more guaranteed playing time. The move leaves Jeff Lockie as the clear leader to back up Marcus Mariota this fall.
- Over at the Pac-12 blog, Chantel Jennings has a breakdown of the conferences passing attacks from 2013.
- Avery Patterson became the fourth Duck to find a home as an undrafted free agent yesterday after signing with the Baltimore Ravens. He joins Ricky Havili-Heimuli (Jacksonville), Wade Keliikipi (Philadelphia) and Daryle Hawkins (Chicago) as Ducks signed after the conclusion of the NFL draft.
- Andrew Grief writes about Oregon basketball looking to rebuild its roster and image in the wake of the recent sexual assault scandal.
- Rob Moseley has a piece on Joseph Young and the work he is putting in this spring to prepare for his final collegiate season.
- Too early for a 2015 mock NFL draft? I have seen at least three over the last 24 hours and each of them have multiple Ducks projected in the first round. Here's one such mock from the Big Lead and another from Athlon Sports.
- The baseball team plays Pacific tonight at 6 pm at PK Park before heading off to LA this weekend to take on defending national champions UCLA for their final conference road trip.
- Senior Lauren Plum has been included on the USA Volleyball's World Qualifier roster. Plum recently finished her Oregon career with the all-time assists record and earned four all-conference and two all-american honors during her four years.