- ESPN has a piece on college football's new four-team playoff, including a breakdown on each of the contenders.
- 538 takes a shot at trying to determine the worth of a college quarterback. Their model had Marcus Mariota as the third-most valuable quarterback last season.
- For the third year in a row, Hroniss Grasu has been named to the Rimington Trophy watch list. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu was also named to the Lott IMPACT Trophy watch list
- At the Pac-12 blog, Chantel Jennings runs down the top statistical returning conference players, with two Ducks included in the top four for rushing.
- In baseball, the Ducks will get their final regular season shot against Oregon State tonight at PK Park. The Beavers come in ranked #1 in the country and have won all four previous matchups against Oregon this season.
- In Ken Goe's latest track & field breakdown, he wonders if Oregon's recent dominance at the conference level will finally carry over to an outdoor team NCAA title this season.
- After a weekend tryout, Colt Lyerla signed with the Green Bay Packers on Monday and several of his former teammates offered their approval at the news.
- After helping the Ducks advance out of the Eugene regional this weekend, Janie Takeda was named the regional MVP. Takeda hit .545 with one homerun, five RBI and five runs scored as the Ducks breezed through the weekend. Six other Ducks joined Takeda on the all-regional team.