- There will be some subtle changes at Autzen Stadium next fall. What is known is that Oregon will be replacing much of their "Win the Day" signage with "Fast, Hard, Finish" signage. There will be more updates to Autzen, but those likely won't be announced until August.
- Oregon announced its 2014 volleyball schedule, and it's heavy on Big Ten teams. Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State will all be coming to Matthew Knight Arena this season, and the team will also be road-tripping to Hawaii. Sixteen matches are scheduled to be televised.
- Women's Soccer also announced their schedule, with Wisconsin and BYU being the big non-conference draws. Seven matches will be televised on Pac-12 Networks.
- Former Oregon closer Jake Reed signed with the Minnesota Twins. Top signee Alex Jackson signed with the Seattle Mariners. Tommy Thorpe is rumored to be close to signing with Chicago.
- 2015 quarterback prospect Blake Barnett committed to Alabama over Oregon. Apparently, some Duck fans think the sky is falling. Man, covering recruiting is annoying and saps most of the joy out of writing.