It's a bye week, so that means we're running a bit late. Let's jump straight to the links.
- Marcus Mariota is on the cover of SI. Here's the cover story, which talks about the rise of Oregon and Stanford. The Register Guard also has some more on the cover and other notes.
- Moseley has his latest practice report. After working through his injury in the UCLA game, De'Anthony Thomas sounds ready to increase his production against Stanford.
- Here's a video of Coach Helfrich after practice.
- Andrew Greif takes a look at Oregon's amazing rushing attack, which is averaging 6.9 yards per carry despite missing DAT for 4 games.
- Ken Goe talks with Mike Bellotti, discussing the rise of the spread and decline in pro-style offenses. Do pro-style teams now have an advantage?
- Since it's Halloween, Ted Miller looks at various "worsts" from around the Pac-12 this year. Oregon is mention, for the nightmares they gave Tennessee.
Video Of The Day
Four years ago, Oregon walloped USC. That still might be my favorite victory of the Chip Kelly era.