Hightlights (from yesterday's practice report)
- Oregon is focusing on stopping Arizona's run game, specifically RB Ka'Deem Carey and RB B.J. Denker.
- The Oregon LB situation has some injury questions, with Derrick Malone banged up against Utah. Freshman Tyrell Robinson saw time against Utah, and if the injury situation gets worse, Freshman Danny Mattingly could see playing time.
- Mariota had a great throw in practice while on the run, but also threw an INT. Marshall and Tyner are looking explose, and DAT housed another kickoff.
Tweet Of The Day
— Greg Biggins (@GregBiggins) November 20, 2013
Video Of The Day
Coach Helfrich's Weekly Press Conference
- Oregon basketball started off with a big 17-0 run against Utah Valley State, but had to gut out the rest of the victory after leading only 29-24 at halftime. The 69-54 victory was probably a good learning experience for the Ducks.
- Andrew Greif has a profile on Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, his family name, and how he became one of the top corners in college football.
- Steve Mims of the Register Guard helps us get to know Oregon's new starting kicker, Matt Wogan. One interesting note, Wogan blames "laziness" for his extra point miss against Utah. Nice to see him admit that, but now he needs to clean that up.
- What will the Ducks look like next year? Depends on which players go pro.