- Blogging with B says that The Oregon-Washington rivalry is on the decline. That's true only in the sense that Washington has been non-competitive in the last couple of years. One big Washington win would fire things right up again, and we don't really want that, now do we? B does mention that most of the big moments in the rivalry lately have come on the basketball court. Hard to argue with that. But if all this winning on the football field dampens the rivalry a bit, I'd rather have that than deal with even one more loss to these clowns.
- O-Live talks about how the current players don't really get the rivalry. This is also their first time playing in Seattle. Ask them about it again on Sunday.
- Apparently, Bellotti said some things about UW thus far being unable to adjust to Oregon's spread and UW adjusting to Willingham that has Ty irked. I know that Willingham is a class guy. But the truth is that he ruined what should have been our national championship season, and he the coach at UW. I'm learning how to hate really quickly.
- Washington players are commenting as well, not that their opinions matter.
- Finally, you can always count on TDAWG for some much needed humor.
- Also check out the links in the comments on the post below. AbsolutDuck posts some great stuff about the history of the rivalry.
HUCK THE FUSKIES!!!