But its looking like the Houston game isn't on TV, unless you have GamePlan. Can you say sports bar?
Sorry for missing a day. Here are your links:
- Fall sports season is officially underway, as the volleyball team opened with a three game sweep of Idaho State, 30-7, 30-19, and 30-16. They play Cal-State Bakersfield and Kansas on Saturday.
- Friday's scrimmage was dominated by the offense, racking up six touchdowns. To be fair, most of the starting defense was on the sidelines.
- If you haven't seen it yet, check out Oregon's new medical center. I worked at the Cas Center during college, and the old one wasn't bad. But the new one is just...wow.
- The Beavers are going with the ol' two quarterback system. Its gonna be a long year in Corvallis.
- Opening the new arena against Duke, UNC, or UCONN? It could happen.
- Is no fighting in practice a bad thing?
Happy Saturday to you. Next time it rolls around, there will be hours of glorious football to watch.