- If you haven't already heard, Dennis Dixon was not only the Pac-10 Player of the Week, but also the National Player of the Week.
- The R-G had a nice piece Tuesday about the history of the Fresno/Oregon series.
- Some good stuff from Mike Bellotti's press conference in Rob Moseley's blog. Check it out.
- The Eugene City Council is voting soon on expanding the legal drinking area around Autzen in a move that would basically allow tailgaters in other lots to drink in public. The anti drunk driving group are protesting. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if its legal or not. If people want to drink, they are going to drink. I just hope that they don't get in the car for several hours afterwards.
- Kellen Clemens could start for the Jets on Sunday. Hate to see injuries, but it would be nice to see Kellen get some play.
Four star shooting guard Phillip McDonald has narrowed his list down to three choices--and Oregon is one of them. If he signs with the Ducks, the 2008 class has to surpass the 2003 class as Oregon's best ever.Looks like at the Nth hour last night, McDonald committed to New Mexico. Thanks to KDNMyDremas for the update.
I might have a few more up when the papers come out in the morning.