- According to Bob Rickert at the O-Live blog, it looks like there's a good chance that Jamere Holland will end up as a Duck after all. There's a hearing with the Pac-10 on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed.
- Also in the O today is the suggestion that Oregon's hot starts are due to not having class. Its an interesting theory. Lets see if they can focus on academics and football this year.
- Is SJSU upset that Stanford run up the score on them?. I'm sorry, but if you're in a position for Stanford to run up the score on you.....
- Check out nobeansdux' diary about the possibility of College GameDay coming to Eugene for the Cal game. Its easily the best matchup of the day, has to be considered the favorite at this point.
- Jersey contest picks are two posts down