- The Oregonian talks about the Ducks' rushing attack. Nothing we don't already know, but it has been pretty amazing thus far.
- The Seattle P-I says that Duck fans need to be cautiously optimistic, with the key word being cautious. I think that accurately describes the way most of us are feeling. I say that if we beat Cal, then we start getting really excited.
- We've all heard the rumors about Jamere Holland becoming a Duck. He has his hearing today, and at least on LA writer says that Holland faces an uphill battle.
- If Andre Crenshaw is the future, we're in good shape.
- In a rare intelligible moment by CFN, they take a few moments to rail against the polls.
- Even if you're not a volleyball fan, this ESPN article about the volleyball team is a good read. Can you believe that they finished in last place fifteen years in a row before last year. And coach Moore's hiring also shows how committed the athletic department is to fielding a competitive team in every sport.
- Remember, to get every article on the Ducks, check out Duck Sports News.
Don't forget, this is the place to be for the Stanford game on Saturday.