Note a whole lot going on today, but here's what is floating around the internet.
- Tajh Boyd made his trip to Clemson, and now sounds back to square one, as reported by ESPN's Greg Biggins. Next up for Boyd are the in home visits.
- We all know that this basketball season has been a disaster, but it's so bad that the Statesman Journal is now declaring "Beavers' hoops prospects look better than Ducks' right now." And you know what, I'm not sure I can come up with a counter-argument.
- But either way, right now, this is a terrible basketball state, as George Schroeder notes in a blog post. Oregon has an RPI of 119. OSU is 232.
- The whispers over Bellotti and Kelly continue, but Rivals has this nugget: "I am told the key indicator will be spring practice: If Bellotti still is coach during spring drills, then he will coach in the fall. So, if Kelly is going to take over in 2009, we should know by March."
- Oh, and after our little invasion yesterday, we have again regained our freedom. Thanks Dave!
As always, stick around for more links and discussion in the comments.