I'm so ashamed. Like many Ducks before me, I fumbled the opening kick-off today.
I headed out to Spokane to see my wife and kids for the first time in 6 weeks, then completely spaced today's MQF. here are some quick links. I hope some of you will add other good stuff in the comments.
- Yeah, word on the street is they don't care much for Chip K. in Pullman this week. Here's George Schroeder's story. Frankly, don't they have more to be concerned with?
- More perspective on the LeGarrette Blount situation, this time from Oregon President Richard Lariviere.
- Rob Moseley writes about the coming of age for some of Oregon's young defensive backs. Some guys are seeing big playing time a little sooner than we probably anticipated.
- Jeff Smith of The Oregonian takes a good look at Nate Costa's long and painful journey to his first start for the Ducks.
- Weekend previews from Ken Goe and Mike Tokito.
- Please tell me it's not 2007 all over again. This just posted by Anne Peterson of the Associated Press: Knee could be worse than Oregon QB Masoli let on. Let's keep an eye out for MRI results today and hope for good news for Jeremiah.
Again, sorry for Coug'n it today. I promise it won't take half a decade and two, or maybe three, head coaches for me to get back to D-1 level (yeah, that's a jab at you, sourpuss Coug fan). Go Ducks!