Well, things have really slowed down this week. Here's the quack that's out there:
- The Duck men's basketball team has a chance at revenge this weekend. After losing to St. Mary's two years in a row, and a historically bad loss last weekend at Missouri, the Ducks will be going for the win tomorrow, though without Joevan Catron and possibly without Tajuan Porter, who is listed as day-to-day. Bob Clark's practice report for yesterday also had an interesting note. The cold weather in Eugene so affected Mac Court that most players were practicing in long sleeve shirts. Yep, it's time for a new arena.
- SBNation's Big 10 blog, The Rivalry, Esq., has an interview with AndyPanda from Building the Dam, to learn a bit about the Ducks from their rival. While Andy does a good job overall, he stumbles into the same excuses many Beaver fans do, blaming lost opportunity for the loss. So quickly the Beaver fans forget that on their last 2 drives, with the game on the line, the Beavers had 10 plays for 37 yards.
- Hank Stern from the Willamette Week takes a page from ATQ and does a Q&A with an OSU fan to talk about everybody's favorite topic: Terrelle Pryor.
- Ted Miller has a post comparing the preseason and postseason Pac-10 all conference teams.
- tOSU bloggers are starting to talk about the game. Here's a post on the early point spread from the Buckeye Blog. The early opinion of tOSU seems to be that the Buckeye's will push the Ducks around on offense and stop the Ducks spread offense on defense. This shouldn't really surprise anyone. Then again, the Buckeye's couldn't beat the 6th place Pac-10 team. At home. Against a true freshman QB who was started for the second time.
- Lastly, if you were looking for Rose Bowl tickets, looks like you're going to have to buy them through a third party, as the Ducks will use up their allotment.
As always, leave your comments and links below. GO DUCKS!