What a long strange trip it's been. Now we count down the hours until the granddaddy Civil War of them all.
- Though there's little more to be said, Rob Moseley reminds us that everything is on the line for the Ducks and Beavers tonight.
- Rob is predicting another high scoring affair. ESPN's Ted Miller has his pick in as well.
- Ken Woody breaks down some critical Xs and Os heading into the Civil War.
- Jason Vondersmith takes an in-depth look at Chip Kelly's approach to his first year as head coach of the Ducks. Winning the day isn't just a slogan any more for Ducks players, it's a habit.
- Congratulations to Oregon players David Paulson and Carson York. Both were named to the Pac-10's academic first team.
- Also, yay for the Ducks women's basketball team. They notched another win, 95-68 over University of Portland. Those ladies can certainly score some points.
I'll be winning the work day til about 1 p.m., then it's off to Autzen. I'll see a few of you at the tailgate. Any of you ATQers who want to say hi to guys like JShufelt, dvieira, qrsouther or myself, just head down the path that follows the millrace from the small bridge towards the Science Factory building, we're just past the spillway. Yell out "ATQ" a few times and we'll find you.
Here's to an EPIC finish to an amazing season. Go Ducks!