It's only Wednesday? Ugh. Here's your Morning Quack Fix:
- ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach SI.com's Stewart Mandel each rank all 34 bowl games. Schlabach has Oregon's Rose Bowl matchup with Ohio State at No. 3, while Mandel ranks the game No. 4. Not surprisingly, Oregon State's Las Vegas Bowl matchup with BYU broke the top 10 on both lists.
- A couple tidbits from ESPN.com's Ted Miller: First, he recaps the Pac-10 season, complete with postseason awards. He also shares his take on the All-Pac-10 team, which includes LaMichael James at running back. I'm still surprised Oregon State quarterback Sean Canfield was voted first team instead of Jeremiah Masoli. Doesn't head-to-head count for anything. He also looks back at his preseason power rankings, noting how incredibly wrong he was. You're not alone, Ted. There were a lot of surprises this year that even you couldn't have predicted.
- And, of course, how could we forget Phil Steele's all-conference teams. Steele actually got it right and has Masoli on his first-team All-Pac-10 list. However, he wasn't right on everything: LaMichael ended up a second-team selection on Steele's All-Freshman squad.
- Oregon head coach Chip Kelly gives his thoughts on Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor, whom Kelly recruited heavily in 2008 before Pryor committed to the Buckeyes. Much is being made of the "what could have been" story for Pryor, but hindsight's 20-20.
- And finally, make sure you check out this video (also embedded after the jump) from One Click Sports News co-founder Ryan Welch entitled "Civil War: Autzen Section Nine." Very well done.
As always, leave any relevant links or comments below.