Just like the constant stacking of losses for the Men's Hoops team, the Morning Quack Fix rolls on to feed the need. Lots of news this weekend. If you find more, drop it in the thread below for all to digest.
- George Schroeder has an interesting Q&A with Pat Kilkenny where he talks about Ernie Kent, Mike Bellotti and the succession plan, and other things. Rob Moseley has some points about that same Q&A.
- Mike Tokito from Oregonlive.com talks about how this is only the second time in 16 seasons that Oregon will not finish higher than Oregon State in the final Pac-10 Standings.
- Some records fall in Track as Wheating and Centrowitz set school records in events. There is also talk about how Oregon traditionally hasn't competed seriously in indoor track but that is changing this year. The same article alludes to the possibility of building an indoor track training facility.
- Oregon Softball beat Hawaii 3-2 in Las Vegas at the Louisville Slugger Classic.
- The Women's Hoops team completed a sweep of Washington this weekend, winning 77-69 at Mac Court.
- Women's Lacrosse also won this weekend, beating UC Davis 13-6 for their first victory this season. Sarah McDonald was transported by ambulance to Sacred Heart Medical Center with an undisclosed injury from the game. Get better Sarah!
- Adam Jude talks a little Oregon Baseball. Apparently the 1st base starter is still up for grabs.
- Here's an article from Friday in the Daily Emerald discussing the economy and the potential effect it has on Student Tickets