Good morning Duck fans. We've had a very eventful last few days. Most of the news out there is looking at the aftermath. Enjoy.
- Moseley offers his thoughts about the search for a new assistant coach. I am very interested in who Chip hires into his staff as well as whether or not it will be the new hire or Chip calling plays in the fall.
- Chip Kelly was on The Writer's Block yesterday. I have not yet heard it, but it is probably worth a listen.
- In the wake of the Bellotti-Kelly move, Dr. Saturday examines the situations of the other head-coaches-in-waiting and tries to guess how much longer each may be waiting.
- Bruce Feldman recently claimed that Oregon was his pick to be the next powerhouse program. Now, he gives us his top 5 schools that he thinks have a chance to reach "true powerhouse status" and win a national championship in the next five years. Oregon checks in at #3.
- Dave Curtis of the Sporting News gives offers us his opinion of Kelly's chances to succeed as head coach at Oregon after his meteoric rise from New Hampshire. Curtis concludes that his chances are pretty good.
- Finally, Ken Goe wonders what many of us had did yesterday after Bryce Brown questioned how well Oregon would prepare him for the pros. Jonathan Stewart, anyone?
As always, feel free to offer any comments or links I missed below.