Let's win the day with some Quack!
- The injury bug continues, with Blount and Alston bowing out of practice due to foot injuries. WIth Blount day-to-day and Alston now out for the spring, Chris Harper was conscripted to practice with the running backs, Moseley informs us. The secondary is actually worse, with 10 players nursing injuries. Luckily everyone has a few months to rest and recuperate.
- Oregon baseball fought hard yesterday against #1 UC Irvine, but fell 9-6 after UC Irvine broke a 5-5 tie, scoring 4 runs in the 7th inning. Oregon fell down early, but never gave up, and continued to fight, which is all we can ask at this point.
- New receivers coach Scott Frost checks in on the Oregon Gridiron blog. He seems surprised at the pace of the Oregon practices, which is a good thing, and also guarantees an offensive win in the next competition day. We'll see...
- Pete Carroll, in his endless talking, is writing a self-help, motivational book. Riiiight... Can't wait to hear what he has to say about dealing with people that make you angry.
- In Pac-10 QB spring news, it sounds like Aaron Corp, Kevin Riley, and Danny Sullivan are all leading the races at their perspective schools. However, it sounds like Riley is the most tenuous at this point. Despite Oregon's O-line issues, the breaking of new QBs at these schools bodes well for the rest of the conference.
As always leave any other links below. GO DUCKS!