Okay, okay... So the Beavers are better at baseball. We get it.
- OSU trounced the light-hitting Ducks 14-4 in the sixth meeting of the rival schools yesterday, and Bob Clark of The Register-Guard asks a reasonable question: "Enough already?"
- In this week's Strategy Session, Fletcher Johnson of The Bleacher Report says Oregon's early football schedule will be a "September to remember." See his early preview of the early games. Also, Clifton Blevins contributes a list of the top 5 Pac-10 players at each defensive position. Several Ducks make the cut.
- Ted Miller says Oregon WR Rory Cavaille tops his "out of nowhere" list.
- The editorial staff at the Corvallis Gazette Times is in support of the Rooney Rule now being considered in the Oregon Legislature.
- My prescription for a slow news day: go to OregonGridiron.com and watch the UO motivational videos, again. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.