It was a very quiet weekend in the Duck world. Here is your post-weekend quack.
- If you missed it, or just don't like scrolling down, BisonDuck wrote a great piece on the DT position battle Blake Ferras and Simi Toeaina. If you haven't already, make sure to check that out.
- As noted by JConant in a fanpost, Chris Harper opened up with Rob Moseley last week, and cited his reason for leaving Oregon entirely on being homesick. He went so far as to say that he liked the coaching staff, and was becoming more comfortable in the receivers role. While I'm willing to take the kid at face value, some aren't. Take Bob Rickert, taking his crotchety old man schtick to new heights, by mocking the decisions of an 18 year old kid to whom he has little to no connection. Way to keep our fan base looking classy Bob. The comments (heck, it's Oregonlive) are even worse. Good luck to Chris, I hope he finds exactly what he's looking for.
- According to Pro Football Weekly, Max Unger will be starting this year in Seattle, though his exact position is not yet known.
- Nick Daschel at BusterSports ranked all 30 Pac-10 non conference games. Coming in No. 1 is Oregon/Boise State, just beating out USC/Ohio State. One things for sure, there will be a lot of great football this fall.
The boys over at OBNUG take a look at Boise State's linebacking corp, which could be a weakness, but hasn't received a lot of attention yet.
- Lastly, I really like how this ends.
As always, comment away. GO DUCKS!