There's a little more quack out there than usual on a Tuesday morning. Enjoy!
- Moseley responds to a lot of the criticism that has been heaped on Chris Harper and his decision to transfer. For anyone still holding a grudge, it's worth checking out. Personally, I wish Chris the best at Kansas State. Except on 9/3/11 and 9/1/12.
- Moseley has an article published for Athlon on Jeremiah Masoli, which details his rise from be being buried Oregon's depth chart at the start of last season to a dark-horse Heisman candidate at the start of this season.
- Q and A with Bellotti about his transition to AD. Lots of interesting answers, including Bellotti's thoughts on where he might be during the first home football game and how he might react when he no longer has an influence on the game. from the Oregonian has a *long*
- Rachel Bachman, also from the Oregonian, notes that, despite the current economic climate, Oregon is nearing a record total in season ticket sales for this season. Single-game tickets will go on sale this Friday at midnight.
- OBNUG has posted their preview of Oregon. It's a pretty a good read, so check it out. I see that several ATQers have already commented on it.
- Unsurprisingly, Nick Daschel declares USC as Wide Receiver U, thanks in large part to the performance of Trojan wideouts in the NFL draft. Oregon barely squeaks in at ninth place -- one point ahead of Stanford. In a related post, Daschel notes the various players for each team that contributed to the final rankings.
- Finally, Ted Miller continues his "Hope and Concern" series with Oregon, focusing Masoli for the former and replacing six linemen for the latter.
That's it for this morning. As always, leave your comments or other interesting links below.