We should have a recap and some thoughts up about the Utah game later today. For now though, let's get to some quack to add to your coffee. Nothing will get you more jittery.
- Ted Miller from ESPN gives a helmet sticker to LaMichael James for his 27 carries, 152 yards and a touchdown performance against Utah yesterday. With a passing game that wasn't working, James and the offensive line stepped up and made it happen.
- Apparently news of the USC loss spread quickly in the locker room. Speaking of which, since when does Autzen Stadium actually CHEER for Washington? There was obvious glee in the stadium on hearing the outcome. I like upsets as much as the next guy but that was a complete surprise.
- John Canzano is having trouble finding 6 wins for Oregon. He likes the Ducks against Wazzu, UCLA, and Arizona with Oregon State a tossup. He predicts losses to Cal, Washington, USC, Stanford and Arizona State. Just the start of people jumping on the U-Dub bandwagon.
- KEZI has a feature up on Matthew Knight Arena with a great video of the construction. They've moved up the schedule in hopes of getting it down before the 2010-2011 season.
- Women's Volleyball is still perfect in non-conference play as they roll past Denver, 3-0. The Ducks are ranked number 12 in the nation and will be opening the Pac-10 season against Washington next Friday at 7pm. Could we be in the throws of a special season?
- Will Tukuafu has family connections to the University of Utah.
- Here is the goducks.com postgame notebook. Oregon improves to 5-0 when Walter Thurmond III scores a touchdown. Get that guy the ball!
If you have some more quack, make sure you pass it around. Don't be THAT guy. Sharing is caring.