So will we or won't we see live TV this week? Right now, the outlook appears bleak, but we'll see if that changes at some point today. For those of you holding your breath, stop. You're probably killing brain cells at this point. Speaking of killing brain cells...here's your quack fix:
- Ken Goe goes one-on-one with Oregon linebacker Spencer Paysinger...and finds out he's much more than a great football player. Spencer attacks his education and life off the field with the same passion that makes him successful on the field.
- Seems just about everyone has Oregon's preparation techniques under the microscope this week - a reaction to the Ducks stunning second-half performance versus Stanford. The latest is Stephen Alexander at the Portland Trib, who digs into Oregon's unique conditioning. Oh, and there's that name again - Radcliffe.
- Rob Moseley's Wednesday practice update.
- Lots of talk yesterday about Chip Kelly's demeanor on the sidelines. In case you missed it, local columnist George Schroeder suggests a little discretion may be in order when under the national spotlight.
- The latest Oregon Ducks recruit tracker via OregonLive. Lots of video of guys we'll soon be cheering in Autzen.
- Hopefully you took a look at dvieira's Oregon hoops update from last night. Lots of changes to the roster, as detailed in The Register Guard, and over at ESPN.
- The no. 13 Oregon volleyball team will take on the Arizona schools in Eugene this weekend. Curtis Anderson over at the R-G features Oregon sophomore Alaina Bergsma, who was named national player of the week a couple weeks back following a big win over highly ranked UW.
Go Ducks, and dare I say it, go Joe Giansante and Comcast Sports Net! If you've got quack to add, please post your links, pics and videos in the comments.