Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value quack more.
- The stunts and gymnastics team placed second with a score of 234.44 at the National Competitive Stunts and Tumbling Association meet, just getting beat out by Maryland. Full scores and some photos are available at the link above
- Speaking of placing second, the men's golf team got off to a great start finishing 2nd at the Mauna Lani Invitational with a score of 5-over par, just two shots back from Stanford.
- While everyone was focused on football signing day, the track team got some big names too.
- The word of the day is redemption for the Oregon men's basketball team as they head up to Corvallis today. Make sure to check back with us starting at 2pm for coverage of the game and an open thread.
- Former Oregon basketball star Kenya Wilkins was named to the Pac-10 Conference Hall of Fame.
- Accuscore has done some simulations of the men's basketball Civil War game today and the results are in.
- Amanda Johnson from the women's basketball team was named to the CoSIDA/ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District 8 team. To be eligible for consideration, student-athletes must maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.3, be a starter or significant reserve, and a sophmore or higher
Make sure to check out the final Civil War game at Mac Court when the Lady Ducks take on the Beavers at 5:30pm. Plenty of time to catch both games. If you have any additional quack, you know the drill. Go Ducks!