March Madness...just what the doctor ordered as Duck fans try to put February's madness behind us. Speaking of madness, I picked the Huskies to win two games. How mad is that? On to your quack!
- Bob Clark of the R-G puts a wrap on a men's basketball season that left us with more questions than answers.
- The search is on. AD Mike Bellotti says he's has several inquiries about the open position and will now begin returning phone calls. Bellotti acknowledges this will be a "worldwide" coaching search.
- Worried the Ducks might hire a dud? Not likely. James Day of the Statesman Journal reminds us of the considerable success being had by the likes of Vin Lananna, George Horton and Chip Kelly.
- Ron Bellamy has posted his All-Ernie team (I'll take the "small" route with Maarty Leunen). Who is your All-Ernie team?
- Rob Moseley caught up with Duck senior Taylor Lilley. She says the women's basketball team has plenty of energy for a run in the WNIT, which kicks off with a 7 p.m. visit by Eastern Washington tonight at The Pit. Forgive me if I take a wait-and-see attitude as the team completely sputtered to the finish line this season.
- Moseley also previews Oregon's offensive line. The outlook is very, very good.
- Lastly, someone decided to clown on some UO football players. Literally. If you haven't seen it, check out some new artwork found yesterday in Eugene. Or, See the KMTR video.
Feel free to add your own quack in the comments. For those of you - like me - who actually have to get some work done the next two days...well, good luck with that. Let the games begin!!!